Who says you need a man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
One days work on my new indoor enclosures. Back is not attached yet, that's why you can see light through the corners. Finished size each level will be 4wide x2deep x2high.
IMAG0727-1-1.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well I know I don't

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
What? Are you giving one away???? *daydreaming of having a set of strong arms and hands and...* oh, apologies...that almost went awry .....lol

Come on now...the men are fun to leer at ....especially when they are working hard and all sweaty and glistening muscles in the sun.....

By the way...nice job...:D

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
ascott said:
What? Are you giving one away???? *daydreaming of having a set of strong arms and hands and...* oh, apologies...that almost went awry .....lol

Come on now...the men are fun to leer at ....especially when they are working hard and all sweaty and glistening muscles in the sun.....

Haha!! ALMOST went awry? XD rofl!! You are too funny!! I can't stop laughing! XD

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
ascott said:

Glistening muscles? I thought that only happens in the movies... In reality isn't it normally glistening wobbly bits complete with farmers tan?

The enclosure looks great!!! I wish I could make something like that!!!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
So many great sarcastic comments I could make to that one. I guess I will leave that one alone. Wouldnt want to upset any of the Gals:D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Ahhhh...the wobbly bits glistening are just as fun.....if we are doing reality well um I certainly have a bit more wobbly bits in places I would rather not glisten up and display out in the sun...lololololol....:D *back to the land of the muscles glistening in the sun* :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.