White stuff around his eye? Bad or good D:?

-Michael-

So im either being over protected or I messed up somewhere is he just shedding skin or what is this from
I give him calcium and vitamins every second day and I have been feeding him Romaine lettuce Green leaf lettuce, basil and arugula I feed him more lettuce than arugula and more arugula than basil.
I soak him every morning for about 2 minutes in warm water if that makes a diffrent and I always make sure there is water in his dish.

Please help thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2107[1].JPG
    IMG_2107[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
A close up of the eye/face is needed. Also, he needs to be fed a bigger variety of food. What is the humidity in the enclosure? And what kind of bulbs are you using?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Is there something he could have rubbed against ot get the white on him? My little one always has chalky stuff from her calcium block on her and the big guy has paint transfer from wedging himself places.

-Michael-

Is there something he could have rubbed against ot get the white on him? My little one always has chalky stuff from her calcium block on her and the big guy has paint transfer from wedging himself places.
I do have calcium powder in the food most days
A close up of the eye/face is needed. Also, he needs to be fed a bigger variety of food. What is the humidity in the enclosure? And what kind of bulbs are you using?

I don't know the humidity but its closed off and I spray it every morning
For bulbs I have the ExoTerra Solar Glo UVA,UVB and heat 125w And for night I use a ExoTerra heat glo infared