Which Would Be Better To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Wayland, NY
I've been on Carolina pet supply, and was going to get some TNT for my russian tort. But thn I found the "russian tortoise seed mix." I haven't been able to decide which would be best or more beneficial. I also like the idea of being able to grow more plants. So what would be more beelneficial and more worth it?

Sent from my Ipod using the tortoiseforum app

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
they are two totally different things.

TNT is a powdered supplement of ground up plants that you sprinkle over the food. According to the hype you are not supposed to need to add calcium if you use the TNT supplement.

The seed mix is just that, a mixture of different plant seeds that you plant in the ground to grow your own grasses and weeds.

I would buy both.

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
Yvonne G said:
they are two totally different things.

TNT is a powdered supplement of ground up plants that you sprinkle over the food. According to the hype you are not supposed to need to add calcium if you use the TNT supplement.

The seed mix is just that, a mixture of different plant seeds that you plant in the ground to grow your own grasses and weeds.

I would buy both.

Oh, yes, I know they are different things, I just wanted to get some opinions on which would be more beneficial. I can't buy both at the same time unfortunately. I can buy one this week, maybe. But the next time I can get the other won't be for a while.

Sent from my Ipod using the tortoiseforum app

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would get the seeds. They take longer. The TNT is not needed, not a must get. Seeds would be the better buy for now. I actually not sure I would even buy the TNT again. My leopard doesn't eat it like he loves it, so I have to hide it in his food.

Status
Not open for further replies.