Which website should I order from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlesrule101

5 Year Member
I am going to get a Mississippi Map turtle and Southern Painted turtle. Which website should I order from? backwater-reptiles OR turtlesAndTortoises
Which of all these websites orders fastest?
These are others places I am thinking about ordering from:
Mississippi Map: King snake, or reptiles-n-critters
Southern painted: reptile city, or underground reptiles

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I don't have any experience with any of these...the only two that I recognize are turtles and torts and king snake....that does not mean much, huh?

Well, my post here will at least give your thread a bump back to the front incase anyone with any direct experience can offer you some input...

I would suggest that you do thorough research on which ever vendor you elect to do business with..:D

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
turtlesrule101 said:
I am going to get a Mississippi Map turtle and Southern Painted turtle. Which website should I order from? backwater-reptiles OR turtlesAndTortoises

Go with Jay at TurtlesandTortoises.com, hes the best. I get alot of really rare stuff from him and he keeps the common stuff just as good as the rare. He also has the best shipping. I talk to him every single day, you wont be disappointed.

turtlesrule101

5 Year Member
Gerards said:
Go with Jay at TurtlesandTortoises.com, hes the best. I get alot of really rare stuff from him and he keeps the common stuff just as good as the rare. He also has the best shipping. I talk to him every single day, you wont be disappointed.

Thank you! Does he do overnight shipping?

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Gerards said:
turtlesrule101 said:

He does have some great stuff.. I've spoken to h a few times about potential deals and upcoming availability, but have never made any deals with him yet. I plan to, and from reading reviews and just from talking with him and watching his website like a hawk, I know he won't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.