Which one to go with?

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
London, UK
Digital ideally you want the ones on the right side as clear. Has either of them got a temp cable which goes in the enclosure? I hang the inside cable from small hooks so it reaches the area I need to monitor. You could you 2 for hot and cold side.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
The upper square one for sure. If you could find one with a probe, it makes it easier to use.

I would also get a couple of the round black digitals, bottom right. They're great for just sitting around the enclosure in different spots.

Benda183

Hawaii
The upper square one for sure. If you could find one with a probe, it makes it easier to use.

I would also get a couple of the round black digitals, bottom right. They're great for just sitting around the enclosure in different spots.
My problem with them is that they show different humidity levels. The round one on the right is way off from the other digital. So I don’t know which one is actually correct?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My problem with them is that they show different humidity levels. The round one on the right is way off from the other digital. So I don’t know which one is actually correct?
It doesn't matter. A few percentage points one way or the other is inconsequential.