Where to purchase healthy baby torts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightymcknighty

5 Year Member
Howdy all, I have a couple of questions to ask here first off I'm already an owner of a redfoot had him for almost a year name is Duke. I'm looking for another 2 baby redfoots around 2 years old I don't know where to purchase them I would prefer a breeders Batch not a store bought one. I'm also upgrading to an 80 gal tank it's about 3ft in width and the length is about 6.5ft it looks like it would be able to house them comfortably for a couple years I will get exact measurements when I go back to the store but its a well educated estimate and if anyone could know who to buy some babies off of it would be wonderful! Thankss!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
RE: Where to pitches healthy baby torts

Forum member Jeff, N2TORTS may have some Red Foots available, however I don't think he has two year olds. If he did, that's who I would buy from. There may be other members too, however, I don't recall two year olds. Tyler of tortoisesupply.com is another reliable source to purchase from, again not sure of the ages he may have, if any.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
You can also check Tortoise Yard. The issue will be finding two year olds.
Good luck!

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
To be honest I would buy a tortoise from Jeff. He has some GREAT torts. Jeff is the guy you want to buy from. My Little Lily I bought from him and she is AMAZING. She is so outgoing. Lets me feed her. She is VERY active she is just a great little tort. Let us know when you get a tort would LOVE to see some photos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.