Where to buy in Utah?

Maggy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Salt Lake City, Utah
I have a Hermanns tortoise and I am trying to give him a better diet. I am in the Sandy/Salt Lake City area and am wondering if anyone knows of a local place that I can get him grown food from? I want to use grocery stores as little as I can but I'm just not sure where else to go that won't have crazy preservatives. I have tried to grow my own food but I don't have enough space so please if anyone knows of a local garden or something similar please let me know!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I too use kapidolo farm food. I have 2 Hermanns (Eastern and Western) as well as a leopard. They all enjoy the food. And Will was very helpful with all of my questions.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I too use kapidolo farm food. I have 2 Hermanns (Eastern and Western) as well as a leopard. They all enjoy the food. And Will was very helpful with all of my questions.
I cannot seem to open Williams menu at Kapidplo Farms. I have clicked on the link too no avail. Help???:)

Reactions: Ink

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
The expected Dec14 rollout of the new webpage took about a month, the people working on all that stuff ran into some issues with updating a website, so they ended up building it from scratch and moving content.

I guess I'll need to contact Josh to make one of the 'company' logos near the bottom of the home page a link to TFO.

Somehow I'm still getting food orders from both pages, please use the 'refresh' button to see the new page.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The expected Dec14 rollout of the new webpage took about a month, the people working on all that stuff ran into some issues with updating a website, so they ended up building it from scratch and moving content.

I guess I'll need to contact Josh to make one of the 'company' logos near the bottom of the home page a link to TFO.

Somehow I'm still getting food orders from both pages, please use the 'refresh' button to see the new page.
Thanks so much. The site is very easy to navigate