Where the hell is Mary Anne? Piddles where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Torty Mom Wrote:
Glad to see chat is still going strong!

We have been limping along without you.

Okay so I have been looking around, I have pm'd her and nothing!!!!!

I noticed she popped in, so I know she got my pm....what the heck? :(:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
She hasn't been on since 12/5. I hope that doesn't mean bad news for her friend and neighbor.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yvonne, I know....also before that she was not on for a while either....hmmmm? I hope all is ok with her? I wish she would just say something...I don't like worrying about folks.....you know?

I hope Low Rider and Lou are alright as well?????

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I noticed her missing, but was trying to remain positive that she is just really busy with Christmas rush and is afraid if she comes into TFO, the time will just vanish in a blink.

I know the truth is, like all of you, she is just tired of me. She is hoping I will just crawl back into my hole. :p

Or of course, maybe she is just waiting for the next shipment of Depends to come in, before she braves coming in here again....

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Jacqui.....LMAOffffff:D. No crawling into dark holes please......I would then have to try to find you as well.....:D

I hope she is aok.....guess that is all one can do.....

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Awwwwwww, you guys are so sweet!!! I'm here!! I'm here!! I have missed you guys soooo much!! Sorry I worried you, I should have checked in!! Crazy busy!! Here is a quick update:

Lisa doing much better, has had 2 more surgeries. I got to see her 2 weekends ago. Dr's said she will be home before Christmas!!!

Lou ~ awesome, still king of his domain!

Low rider ~ awesome gained .5 of an ounce, but this week lost .1 of an ounce.

My job at work got reclassified so I had to interview to get my old new job! That was nooooooooo fun!!! But I got it!

I think that's it!

I love and missed you guys! Don't be mad!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Not mad Dork!!!!!!! :D Just worried....yay all is good....why the hell have you not been on the forum dear? I know you have life and all, uh---but no excuse.....* hands resting on hips, foot tapping---but smiling because you are aok* :p

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
**head hanging low in shame***

I swear someone has shortened the day. It used to be 24 hours long and now it's only 5 hours long!!! Sheesh!!!

I'll be back later today. We are heading out to the CDT habitat to check on a few of the inhabitants, one tort is still not hibernating, so I keep checking on him to make sure he is doing okay. We have been on tumble weed patrol for a while now and have all of those cleared out. I also have been checking for hatchlings but I have not found any!

Status
Not open for further replies.