When are you able to post pictures to an album?

Janelle Green

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
image.jpeg I keep trying to create an album of my make Russian tortoise Franklin and when I click save media it says error. Do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time to make a photo album? Picture of my new baby boy attached ❤️

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Photos in TFO never seem to work properly for me. I just post them in threads.

You could create a thread about Franklin in the Photographs forum and just post all your pics in that... it's what several others do :)

Janelle Green

Colorado
Thank you :) I was told you need 100 points to post pics in an album and I just started so I'm far from it lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
There is no minimum number of posts required in order to use the 'media' section. It just doesn't work well. Many, many members have complained about it.

What Josh needs to see is a screen shot of what you get when you try to post in 'media.' Then send that screen shot to the email down at the bottom of the home page where it says "contact us" with the explanation about not being able to post in 'media.'

Clunk

There is no minimum number of posts required in order to use the 'media' section. It just doesn't work well. Many, many members have complained about it.

What Josh needs to see is a screen shot of what you get when you try to post in 'media.' Then send that screen shot to the email down at the bottom of the home page where it says "contact us" with the explanation about not being able to post in 'media.'

How do I send a screen shot using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page?
tortforum.png

There doesn't appear to be a way to attach the screen shot, only type in your subject and message. Would sending Josh a PM be better?

Clunk

Here is a copy of the error to save some time maybe someone can forward it to Josh - the error message is not very informative. The album was working at some point as I have an album with several pictures in it.

TFO Gallery Error.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Here is a copy of the error to save some time maybe someone can forward it to Josh - the error message is not very informative. The album was working at some point as I have an album with several pictures in it.

View attachment 189381

Ive experienced this same issue now for a very very long time. I used to post new photos to the Gallery all the time, then that function just stopped working. Same error as Clunk posted above. @Josh im sure is aware, since it's been highlighted many times.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
It seems the albums bit is 'knackered', i believe is the technical expression.