What's your strangest dream or dreams?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Can anyone change your situation in a dream?
Sometimes I'm not armed, then I have my gun on me.
(Florida. Gotta have that gun)
I always wear a baseball cap, too.
Sometimes I'm naked, then I've got some shorts on me. Etc.
So, even in some dreams, I must be aware that I'm dreaming.
I've been able to realize when I'm in a nightmare, just as I'm about to wake up. I've been able to basically say NO in my mind, sort of like... it didn't happen. I can't change the dream, exactly, but I can sort of just... deny that it happened... If that makes any sense. Like I've been able to wake up (barely) from a nightmare, just long enough to go back into it to deny it of its existence. It's only been in the last five or ten years that I've been able to gain even that much control over my nightmares... Usually the being chased dreams.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I've been able to realize when I'm in a nightmare, just as I'm about to wake up. I've been able to basically say NO in my mind, sort of like... it didn't happen. I can't change the dream, exactly, but I can sort of just... deny that it happened... If that makes any sense. Like I've been able to wake up (barely) from a nightmare, just long enough to go back into it to deny it of its existence. It's only been in the last five or ten years that I've been able to gain even that much control over my nightmares... Usually the being chased dreams.
BS.. i tried to change Maggie chasing me.. yea it worked! She turned into Yvonne

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
God.. we gotta hang out and watch some football.. I'll put the races on at halftime lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
God.. we gotta hang out and watch some football.. I'll put the races on at halftime lol
Football? I am so against the NFL right now. A 'Black National Anthem'???????? Our current National Anthem is the only one necessary. Black people want to be recognized yet, they continually make themselves appear to be different. And NASCAR??? No Confederate flag? Seriously???? Here's a picture of MY NASCAR flag...
100_4212.JPG
The flag reads "fear this 3". That's the number of Dale Earnhardt's Monte Carlo. This is in my Dale Earnhardt collection. To me this flag represents NASCAR

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Not really a dream per say, but back in college I was a security guard at Loral Defense Systems (Blimp Airdock) and fell asleep walking my route. I had a good sup so I told him and he said are you sure. I said hell yeah I know I did. Well he showed me my barcode swipes (handheld scanner with bar codes on walls at points) ALL 26 from the inside of the Airdock had been swiped. I walked a two hour path asleep and did exactly what I was supposed to do. If only my regular job would work like that

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've dreamt the last few days that I'm back at my job.
(I've been retired for 2 years)
I've got my toolbox there and everything. But I'm clearly not employed there.
One fellow worker is unhappy that I'm back.
It's very realistic.
Thankfully in this dream, I'm wearing pants.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have this recurring dream that im in a room ( i cant remember the name of it) all i remember is everybody owns torts. There are illegal activities like selling incandescent light bulbs and this lady named maggie that chases me with a hammer ? There are pics of tort poop everywhere! And ppl asking to identify species? i wake up in a cold sweat screaming.
Welcome to the real world.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Can anyone change your situation in a dream?
Sometimes I'm not armed, then I have my gun on me.
(Florida. Gotta have that gun)
I always wear a baseball cap, too.
Sometimes I'm naked, then I've got some shorts on me. Etc.
So, even in some dreams, I must be aware that I'm dreaming.
I've actually said in a dream once "OK it's time to change the dream scene." I was so aggravated. What surprised me was the scene changed to something better. I promise this is a true story.