What's your strangest dream or dreams?

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Balto. MD
You guys have way better dreams than I do. I’ve had a recurring dream where I am in an elevator specifically in a building at Arizona State University it was life sciences building. It was five floors but it had a basement and sub basement. When I was going up the elevator the elevator car suddenly started plummeting to the ground and I die at the end of the dream with an explosion of bright light and pain and at that point I wake up. It’s not a fun dream.
As a kid, I was told that their was a chance of you dying of watching your death in a dream. It could upset you so much, it could cause you to have a heart attack. Just what I was told as a kid, long time ago. I have had dreams of falling, but always woke I before I hit the ground.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
pretty sure zeropilot said "WEIRD" not "mentally concerning and terrifying and death."
My mother had a dream on the night that I was born that I fell into the Grand Canyon to my death as an adult. I’ve been banned from ever going to the Grand Canyon and I live in Arizona. I promised mom before she died that I would never go to the Grand Canyon after her death a night so far kept my word. I think it’s kind of silly. I seem to die a lot in peoples dreams.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
My mother had a dream on the night that I was born that I fell into the Grand Canyon to my death as an adult. I’ve been banned from ever going to the Grand Canyon and I live in Arizona. I promised mom before she died that I would never go to the Grand Canyon after her death a night so far kept my word. I think it’s kind of silly. I seem to die a lot in peoples dreams.
Maybe you've built up an immunity... ;)

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Im gonna make a movie about u lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I have this recurring dream that im in a room ( i cant remember the name of it) all i remember is everybody owns torts. There are illegal activities like selling incandescent light bulbs and this lady named maggie that chases me with a hammer ? There are pics of tort poop everywhere! And ppl asking to identify species? i wake up in a cold sweat screaming.
You are going to go to hell

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You guys have way better dreams than I do. I’ve had a recurring dream where I am in an elevator specifically in a building at Arizona State University it was life sciences building. It was five floors but it had a basement and sub basement. When I was going up the elevator the elevator car suddenly started plummeting to the ground and I die at the end of the dream with an explosion of bright light and pain and at that point I wake up. It’s not a fun dream.
Wow.
So much for the myth that if you die in a dream, you actually die

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Can anyone change your situation in a dream?
Sometimes I'm not armed, then I have my gun on me.
(Florida. Gotta have that gun)
I always wear a baseball cap, too.
Sometimes I'm naked, then I've got some shorts on me. Etc.
So, even in some dreams, I must be aware that I'm dreaming.