What's a good birthday treat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haidao88

5 Year Member
So Peach and Mario could eat fruits and I was wondering what would be like something very very very unhealthy but not bad for them if ate once a year? Kinda like candy for us, what's something I should only feed them on their birthday. Let me know everyone what you think and also what you feed your red foots for their special day.

My tortoise Peach hates apples
Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

ImageUploadedByTortForum1378573963.104725.jpgbtw They wanted to say hello to everyone since they haven't been online lol

Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

ImageUploadedByTortForum1378574024.648152.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1378574036.723797.jpg

Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

Last edited by a moderator:

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
Ummm fruits I feel like a candy to them, lol also sometimes they like a worm or two. Maybe some hard boiled eggs in the salad, pumpkin in the fall is a favorite. Idk I just mix it all up fruit salads tho. I remember someone made a cake that was tort. Friendly idk where that thread is now

Check out my site and channel:
Www.tortoise-spot.webs.com
Www.youtube.com/tortoisespot

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Try and feed them something nutritional but special, treats are not really a good idea. Try papaya, figs or some exotic funghi, all of which would be good in a regular diet.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
It is just one day. Go nuts if you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.