What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I don't remember the title of the first movie I saw:( The next one I saw I definitely remember .....The Beatles' HELP!

Jozzep

5 Year Member
I don't remember the first time at the movies, but i do remember the first time going with my friends from my street without parents.
There was a theater down the street and we went to go see "E.T."
I was probably 5 and the oldest of us was probably 12. It was an awesome experience i will never forget.The choice of movie was perfect.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My earliest memory at the cinema was when I watched The Never Ending Story. I told the usher when the movie was over that "I wanted a Falcor doggy, where could I find one" hahahaha.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Most likely a Drive In. Disney movie. We would dress in PJ's and always fall asleep during the second feature.
One of the first i recall seeing with just my sister and a friend.. Bird Do Bees Do it. all about animal Sex...Some shocking footage esp for a youngin! and the Excorsist.. why my parents allowed that!?? but we slept in thier room for several nights after that..HA!

S

smithgary

Hi all,

I had seen The World is not Enough, while i was 7 years old, it was my first movie with my family..

what about u?

F

frankstyris

Hello,
My First movie was "Air America ".In this movie I like the story line up ,the graphics and Background sound effects.

muddled

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I think it was the lion king! I whined enough and convinced my parents to take me three times afterwards. And when the VHS came out I literally memorized the entire movie, and could narrate it word by word, and sang all the songs.

I think I was a little bit too fascinated.

Then the story repeated itself with Pocahontas...

Status
Not open for further replies.