What to get and Where to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Ok, so because it is winter here in Palmdale I can hardly find any weeds! What should I feed my baby Leopard? His mane diet is Weeds mixed with Grass with occasional Mazuri. His original diet was ZooMed Grassland Tortoise Pellet's soaked with Mazuri but I changed it to something more fresh :) What is easy to get and good for him? I'm only 13 so I can't drive yet :-/ If I have to, I'll put him on his original diet but I really don't want to :( help please? :)

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Can you still feed him the grass mixed with the pellets, maybe with some tort approved veggies? Right now I have mine on the Forest Pellets, grass, and a variety of veggies, in the spring Ill start growing weeds and flowers for him tho.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
theelectraco said:
Can you still feed him the grass mixed with the pellets, maybe with some tort approved veggies? Right now I have mine on the Forest Pellets, grass, and a variety of veggies, in the spring Ill start growing weeds and flowers for him tho.
Spring mix, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, romain, collard/turnip greens. Just a few but there is more.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
DrewsLife727 said:
Just bring him to Tom's next to Target and order him a salad with no dressing :)
You are funny. TortoiseBoy can't drive.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
When one of your parents does grocery shopping have them pick up a few things, or if you don't want to do that many grocery stores actually deliver for people who can't drive.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
cemmons12 said:
Spring mix, red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, romain, collard/turnip greens. Just a few but there is more.

Ok. I'll get some spring mix for him :) Thanks everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.