WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS GUY BEEN SMOKING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
wellington said:
DeanS, i understand your anger. However, I really doubt if this guy knew he was so wrong, he would have the site. I would think the majority of people that would put their time and effort into turtles and tortoises would want to do it right.

Surely, you jest! I'm not in the least biut angry! I find it utterly ridiculous that this guy just started typing away...with NO apparent knowledge on the subject...and calls himself an expert?

Corner of Crenshaw and Jefferson...best crack on the planet...sold by a statuesque blonde named Sheniqua...only you swear she's a he...and she is! ;)

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
DeanS said:
wellington said:
DeanS, i understand your anger. However, I really doubt if this guy knew he was so wrong, he would have the site. I would think the majority of people that would put their time and effort into turtles and tortoises would want to do it right.

Surely, you jest! I'm not in the least biut angry! I find it utterly ridiculous that this guy just started typing away...with NO apparent knowledge on the subject...and calls himself an expert?

Corner of Crenshaw and Jefferson...best crack on the planet...sold by a statuesque blonde named Sheniqua...only you swear she's a he...and she is! ;)

Hahahah, slow clap, Sir. Slow clap. That is hilarious.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Has anyone recieved a response from emailing Wester Mass Turtle resucue?

Has anyone reviewed his care information on turtles and other tortoises?

Just curious,

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have not received any response. I have not check back on his sight, as unless he contacted one of the members, he wouldn't have the correct info to make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.