What shows do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Dexter, Shameless, Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus! My wife just got me into 2 Broke Girls...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My all time favorite is NCIS.

I also LOVE, love love The Closer. I see that they are coming out with a spin-off that keeps all the stars except Brenda Leigh, with the new star being her old nemesis, Captain Sharon Raydor. I didn't really like her, but hopefully the rest of the cast can carry the show.

I don't like Bones so much anymore since she and her FBI pal got married.

I liked The Finder too. Didn't realize it was dropped. Thought it was just off for the season. That's too bad.

Rizzoli and Isles.

Royal Pains - but I wish they had cast a more believable hunk as the star.

The Big Bang Theory

When I heard that the western channel was dropping The Virginian, I went to Amazon and purchased all 7 seasons of it on DVD. That's what I watch when there's nothing else interesting on.

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Everything. ~_~

Seriously, I watch way too much tv. Mostly Investigation Discovery, and everything on it. Also, I watch Disney shows aimed at young teenagers, yet enjoy the subtle adult humor added to them and find them hilarious and fun.

I also love King of The Hill and Futurama.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
I am addicted to Game of Thornes! I can't wait until the next season. I also like the new season of "Shark Men." Of course I was in love with House! And I try to learn something about cooking when I watch "Master Chef." Love anthropology, and any new findings about Neanderthals. Like documentaries about the natural world (until it gets bloody), history, art and most anything that I can learn something about. Movies, I like drama. But I watch too much news...

DanikaM

5 Year Member
Doctor Who and Monsters Inside Me. Monsters Inside Me doesn't ever come one anymore, but it is still my all time favorite show. It's a documentary on parasites.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
SOA, HELLS KITCHEN, PAWN STARS, AMERICAN PICKER, WALKING DEAD, HARD CORE PAWN, SURVIVOR, AMERICAN IDOL, THE VOICE, XFACTOR, REVENGE. IM SURE THERE ARE LOTS MORE...

Status
Not open for further replies.