What shows do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
Just curious what everyone likes to watch. I don't watch too much tv, but there are some series I like.

I like master chef, I used to watch hells kitchen too, this season is getting a little too ghetto for me though. I also watch True Blood, I love this show! My absolute favorite though is Game of Thrones. Its going to be so hard wait for next season. I'm going to start reading the books soon.

What about you?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Pawn stars, american restoration.
I seem to recall another thread like this one.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
dmmj said:
Pawn stars, american restoration.
I seem to recall another thread like this one.

You're right, I just went back a few pages and found it, was before I joined :rolleyes: My bad :D

This thread will make you run faster though...

Tillasaurus

5 Year Member
I will have to look up True Blood and Game of Thrones. I don't watch much TV either . I do sometimes watch Master Chef. Yes, Hell's Kitchen has become ridiculously stupid (I still watch it on occasion). I love the Showtime Series' Shameless, Nurse Jackie, Homeland, and US Tara. The seasons are way too short though.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Laurie said:
Just curious what everyone likes to watch. I don't watch too much tv, but there are some series I like.

I like master chef, I used to watch hells kitchen too, this season is getting a little too ghetto for me though. I also watch True Blood, I love this show! My absolute favorite though is Game of Thrones. Its going to be so hard wait for next season. I'm going to start reading the books soon.

What about you?

I like hells kitchen and game of thrones too. We actually record shows over a whole season and then watch them in a row for as long as it takes us. Obviously not all in one day but for the last week and half we have been getting through season one of game of thrones. We are now on episode two of season two. We will find another show when we kill this one off. Plus so far in my watching they have baby dragons.. I want a baby dragon. They are too frickin cute. My husband says this show has lots of hot nude ladies. :D Hells Kitchen has been a lot of drama this season but it's a bedtime show so I often fall asleep and miss some of that..
My other favorite shows are:
greys anatomy.. mm mcdreamy.. he's getting to be the only thing I like about that show anymore. My husband doesnt like this show and in fact was working very hard not to get pissy with this girl at a sushi joint who looked like sandra oh. He hates all the characters on that show since they killed off katherine heigle.
mentalist- its good tv and mmm simon baker
the voice- mmm adam levine.. if it weren't for him I would not tolerate all the singing. Blake, whoever he is, is kinda hot too in a nice boy way.
fringe- great creepy story
dead files- i like to watch this right before bed.. and you wonder why I am an insomniac. I used to like paranormal state but this is now the only ghost show I can tolerate.
hardcore pawn- keeping it real with the detroit jew peeps. This is another show that is a bedtime show only.
breaking bad- this show is awesome.
weeds- this has its ups and downs but overall decent tv
sparticus- aka spartybutts. I am mad because this show is filming it's last season.. wtf... seriously..??
walking dead- I like the show but after reading adriansundeaddiary.com I feel like it's kind of stupid. I want to smack those people like 3/4s of the time.
dexter- He kills people who kill people..
American horror story- I liked this one even though it was weird and I heard this season will have adam levine in it. hmmm I suppose it cant suck too badly then... can it?

Tillasaurus said:
I will have to look up True Blood and Game of Thrones. I don't watch much TV either . I do sometimes watch Master Chef. Yes, Hell's Kitchen has become ridiculously stupid (I still watch it on occasion). I love the Showtime Series' Shameless, Nurse Jackie, Homeland, and US Tara. The seasons are way too short though.

How is nurse jackie? we have that qued up to go next after we kill game of thrones.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Hells kitchen. The office. Use the watch the finder but they cancelled it sucks so much

Tillasaurus

5 Year Member
Nurse Jackie is an incredibly smart and funny show (so is Shameless). If you can watch Nurse Jackie beginning in season one, you will probably enjoy it more. This Season, all of Jackie's bad behavior is coming home to roost.

Baby dragons?! I love dragons:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Tillasaurus said:
Nurse Jackie is an incredibly smart and funny show (so is Shameless). If you can watch Nurse Jackie beginning in season one, you will probably enjoy it more. This Season, all of Jackie's bad behavior is coming home to roost.

I am set to begin with season one :D I have at least another week of game of thrones though.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Amazing Race, American Pickers, Modern Family & Mad Men. Oh, & Days of Our Lives. My Nana got me hooked when I was 10.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Family Guy, Dexter, The Mentalist, Psych, Survivor, just about any nature documentary, Impossible Shots, Best Defense, Myth Busters, and any motocross or supercross.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Pawn Stars, Sons of Anarchy, Scifi Ch., FX, Speed Ch., and Animal Planet.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We don't have a TV, so I only get into watching shows when they come out on DVD or on Netflix. I tend to go for ones with some crime solving to do, such as CSI.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Most reality, survivior is my fave. I also like amazing race, hells kitchen, master chef, big brother, the good wife, food network channel, animal planet, cops, court tv shows, any animal show. Then the oldies like I love Lucy, golden girls, Frazier, two and 1/2men with Charlie sheen, seinfeld, sex in the city.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Big Bang Theory, 48 Hours Mystery, Dateline, Snapped

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't like waiting for new episodes so I usually wait for something to come out on dvd/Netflix before I watch it. That said, I've heard good things about Breaking Bad, so I'm thinking about doing a four season marathon to get caught up for the new season.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Tillasaurus said:

I am in season two. I am loving this show so far. It's delightfully awful.
Oh and I forgot to mention a show that just came back on. Destination Truth is such a good show. It's interesting and funny and the host.. well he's not hot but he is entertaining. They always end up in the weirdest places with half broken vehicles. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.