what should i do about ayana UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
hey everyone, thank you all so much for your advice, help, pm's, and poo offerings... i've fed yana a small amount of organic plain yogurt mixed into her cactus, mazuri, cuttlebone, and vit+cal+D3 goop, sprinkled with carrot slices, she ate a bit of it and sunned a while. so this is probabbly going to be her daily feeding regime, i feel good about what all she's eating now. plus any fresh poopies i catch from mos and fina after morning bath time.....

i noticed while she is sunning that her toenails are AWFULLY long, like, i should clip them long.

why are her toenails growing but she's not? you need calcium to make your nails grow, so she's got to be able to be doing a bit of calcium absorbtion, which is also what gives them their good strong shells, so why isn't her shell growing?

dolfanjack

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dallas Oregon
I'm not a vet or expert so I truly don't know if this can even be an option but I know in humans growth is determined by hormones. There might just be something genetic that is causing Ayana unusual growth. Just a thought:D Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.