What kind of this?

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
imagejpeg_0.jpgMy sister, in Brooklyn, found this tiny lizard (1.5") in her sink this morning... I told her I think it's some kind of gecko but couldn't get more specific... any ideas?

(Besides that she needs to clean her sink) ?

Jamie

Reactions: Ink

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
It happened once before, with a very light-colored gecko ending up in her bathroom... my assumption is that someone in the block of attached houses she lives in raises (or raised) geckos, and some of them have escaped to breed and survive in the warm spaces.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Late last year, a newly hatched one dropped from the ceiling onto my other half's desk while he was at work, and it ran under his keyboard. He brought it home, and Escher has been a captive resident ever since.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Late last year, a newly hatched one dropped from the ceiling onto my other half's desk while he was at work, and it ran under his keyboard. He brought it home, and Escher has been a captive resident ever since.
That could give somebody a heart attack! ?

I have little lizards of some kind living in the garage door. I'll push the button to raise it, and sometimes one falls to the floor.

Unfortunately, I can't see if that has happened if I'm in the car, so I've driven over a few of them.