What is your favorite thing about your russian tortoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
It cracks me up when my Russian pops her head out as far as she can and looks up at me and just looks like she has something important to say. Its so funny to watch her. :)

dbax85

5 Year Member
I love it when I'm in front of my class teaching and I look over at Scout's tank and he's being more attentive than the students. I have a wooden "blind" around his aquarium that keeps him from ramming the glass, but he likes to stand on his back legs and look around periodically throughout the day. He's probably well educated in 7th grade English at this point.

Snake

5 Year Member
I love watching them eat! Mine seem pretty active and love exploring their enclosure. They like to burrow too, that's always amusing XD

Jason M

5 Year Member
uk, Somerset
I love all the above, the eating and seeing there little tongue. the way they walk under there heat lamp and lower themselves down. also like mentioned the way they fall asleep......
IMG00234-20120102-1848.jpg

cant quite make it......

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I love when she cocks her head to the side like she's really listening when I talk to her. I also have been sitting on the floor when she is out doing her exercise time in my family room and she climbs all over me like an obstacle course. I also love how I set up safety borders when she is out and she spends half of her time trying to so she can explore the other areas of the living room.

TOK DADDY

5 Year Member
Arizona
I love how when I enter their enclosure they come running to me. They then get so excited they either climb on my feet or try to take a nibble of my toe! They know a good meal is coming their way at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.