What is wrong.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtletania

5 Year Member
Ok, So I have this little Leopard (yes another rescue) --- she was rescued over a year ago..... I knew when I got her that something just wasn't right with her - but as she was acting normal, eating, etc I just kept making sure she was well kept. BUT she has not grown AT ALL!

Now this week things have changed - she is barely eating and has starting pooping this V

2ez5ogm.jpg

She is still wondering around, drinking plenty - but I am struggling to get her to eat.

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
i think i'd take take her to the vet. also, have you been soaking her?

turtletania

5 Year Member
I've done plenty of soaking over the past few days.... Now today I've done the carrot soak twice (in warm water).
Now i suppose I see if you picks up.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
If she is still active and drinking, that is good. Perhaps you can try a change of food to something different and see if she eats. What are you trying to feed her now? You can take her to a vet if possible to check for worms or some type of bacteria problem but make sure you take stool samples also to help them diagnose.

In the meantime, keep an eye on her, let her drink and walk around as much as she wants and keep her in a warm location. It may just be something like a stomach bug she has to work through her system.

turtletania

5 Year Member
Thanks Greg....
We feed her on Hibiscus, grasses, Obi Daun (sweet potato plant leaves), Sawi Manis (not sure how to translate that)... and it's all mixed with Mazuri. ReptiVit and ReptiCal twice weekly... regular soaking etc.

Any suggestions on something different to feed her? I am living in Brunei on Borneo Island (Asia) - cos she still isn't eating and its day 4 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.