What is the most beautiful tortoise you've ever seen?

N

no one

That I have seen in person, then I think my choice is an Indotestudo Elongata. The Tortoise that made me fell in love with the species. I still vist him from time to time. He is the reason why I have my Turt.
And of course Turt and Indu themselves, and my little Sterretje. I also love baby Star Tortoises!!

Billna the 2

Location (City and/or State)
Smoaks sc
That I have seen in person, then I think my choice is an Indotestudo Elongata. The Tortoise that made me fell in love with the species. I still vist him from time to time. He is the reason why I have my Turt.
And of course Turt and Indu themselves, and my little Sterretje. I also love baby Star Tortoises!!
I would love to get a BST too

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I know they're not tortoises per se, but I think Diamondback Terrapins are incredible!!!
But Central American Wood Tortoises are gorgeous, too...I better not get started...I can't stop at just one!!!:D

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
I know they're not tortoises per se, but I think Diamondback Terrapins are incredible!!!
But Central American Wood Tortoises are gorgeous, too...I better not get started...I can't stop at just one!!!:D
Lol I know what you mean [emoji6] me myself I'm in a debate lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think that overall the radiated tortoise is the most beautiful. Stars, Bowsprits, Galops, pancakes, hermanni, RFs and leopards all deserving honorable mention.