• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

What is the most beautiful tortoise you've ever seen?

N

no one

That I have seen in person, then I think my choice is an Indotestudo Elongata. The Tortoise that made me fell in love with the species. I still vist him from time to time. He is the reason why I have my Turt.
And of course Turt and Indu themselves, and my little Sterretje. I also love baby Star Tortoises!!

Billna the 2

Location (City and/or State)
Smoaks sc
That I have seen in person, then I think my choice is an Indotestudo Elongata. The Tortoise that made me fell in love with the species. I still vist him from time to time. He is the reason why I have my Turt.
And of course Turt and Indu themselves, and my little Sterretje. I also love baby Star Tortoises!!
I would love to get a BST too

Moozillion

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I know they're not tortoises per se, but I think Diamondback Terrapins are incredible!!!
But Central American Wood Tortoises are gorgeous, too...I better not get started...I can't stop at just one!!!:D

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
I know they're not tortoises per se, but I think Diamondback Terrapins are incredible!!!
But Central American Wood Tortoises are gorgeous, too...I better not get started...I can't stop at just one!!!:D
Lol I know what you mean [emoji6] me myself I'm in a debate lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think that overall the radiated tortoise is the most beautiful. Stars, Bowsprits, Galops, pancakes, hermanni, RFs and leopards all deserving honorable mention.