• Total voters

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
What Would you prefer?
Not a fair question. I prefer all of the above, and MUCH more, all at different times. Except the pizza rolls. I don't want pizza rolls. I want PIZZA! Lots and lots of pizza. And bacon cheeseburgers, and burritos, tacos, cookies, Lucky Charms for breakfast, ice cream for desert, chips and dip with lunch, beef jerky or baby bells for snacks, Tejava, frozen burritos, frozen chocolate chip cookie dough (It says not to eat it raw right on the package, but I'm a rebel!), Reeses peanut butter cups, Thai food, Thai tea, spaghetti, lasagna, fried chicken, bacon, turkey sandwiches with gobs of Miracle Whip and cheese...

Mmmmmmmm... Time for second lunch.

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
Not a fair question. I prefer all of the above, and MUCH more, all at different times. Except the pizza rolls. I don't want pizza rolls. I want PIZZA! Lots and lots of pizza. And bacon cheeseburgers, and burritos, tacos, cookies, Lucky Charms for breakfast, ice cream for desert, chips and dip with lunch, beef jerky or baby bells for snacks, Tejava, frozen burritos, frozen chocolate chip cookie dough (It says not to eat it raw right on the package, but I'm a rebel!), Reeses peanut butter cups, Thai food, Thai tea, spaghetti, lasagna, fried chicken, bacon, turkey sandwiches with gobs of Miracle Whip and cheese...

time to make a new list!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA

How have you made it to whatever age you are?? (I'm right there with you on 3/4 of it!)

turtlebean

Connecticut
Ugh what a hard question, there are so many best foods for lockdown and I am doing my best to eat ALL of them.

• yes pizza rolls slap but whole pizzas are what my body needs
  • one of my jobs is at an ice cream parlor so I think i’m immune to that craving
  • chips always sour cream and cheddar ruffles or full on pulled pork nachos am I right people
  • burritos are a top tier food item especially to eat in bed while watching tv
  • any kind of cheese i’m like a mouse bonus points for fresh mozz
  • kit kat’s, dark chocolate milano cookies, raw cookie dough omg yes
  • to go hibachi omg gives me life
  • basically anything that I can continuously eat to keep myself busy