What is he/she???

Emmykitty111

Location (City and/or State)
USA
Hey, guys. This little guy is at one of the local pet shelters. Obviously not native to Oregon, so he/she must have had a previous owner. Anybody know his breed? He's not in very good shape and I would love to take this one home. I haven't met this one yet, but I do look forward to it and getting him/her all fixed up in a new home. Anyway, help please?

Attachments

• 1431941345644.jpg
    1431941345644.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 56

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Yep, that's a russian. Great torts. hope you get him and take good care of him :)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Yep Russian tort and i can't tell if it's the angle of the pic or if its beak is over grown. Looks like it could use a beak trim. You going to get it?

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
Yep Russian tort and i can't tell if it's the angle of the pic or if its beak is over grown. Looks like it could use a beak trim. You going to get it?
The beak is definitely overgrown. Poor thing needs help. Go get it.

Emmykitty111

USA
Thanks, Tom, but I already have a greek and I know how to set up the second enclosure and everything. Appreciate the help, though.

Emmykitty111

USA
Unfortunately, he is being fostered and will most likely be adopted by other people. But I know the shelter ' s director where that little guy was, and they would give it a good home. I am sad it couldn't be with me, though :-(