Status
Not open for further replies.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn, New York
Zouave said:
WOW!

I post to many "What are you listening to" threads in various forums of wildly different focuses and I gotta say this is easily one of the most musically diverse in the bunch! Tort folks are an eclectic breed it seems. So here is one I can't post in a lot of those other forums.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIsMmuf9Q3Y[/video]

Wow! Beautiful!

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
koma-comic-strip-touched-by-an-angel.gif

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw[/video]

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I'm age'n myself, but I saw that tour ^^^...after "Justice" I cant stomach them.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Has anybody seen, "It may get loud"? Great documentary with three great lead guitarists; Jimmy Page, The Edge and some new guy (google it). All three comparing their styles of playing lead guitar. I forgot how great Led Zeppelin was!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Just started Re-Listening to "The Wheel Of Time" Series by Robert Jordan. The average book takes about 28 hours to listen thru the Un-Abridged vertion and there are currently 13 books to the series. THe 14th and Final Book will be released on Jan 8, '13. I should be finished listening to the whole Series by the time the last one comes out.... I'm So Exited! I've been waiting on this series to finish for over 15 years now!

jkingler

5 Year Member
I'm reading those at the moment. On Towers of Midnight. :D

As for listening, so far today:
-School of Seven Bells
-M83
-My Best Friend
-Kimbra
-Gotye
-Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs

Good stuff.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Zamric said:
Currently Listening to The Eragon Series of books by Christopher Paolini in Audio Book Form. The 4th book recently came out and I listen to the whole thing before hearing the latest.

Great choice! The books really kept me wanting to read. The movie was an absolute let down.
I have been listening to third eye blind on pandora lately. But, I love to listen to anything in the frank Sinatra genre, AC/DC, Christian rock on k love, it really depends on my mood. I listen to everything really.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Currently Listening to "Dreamsongs" By George R.R. Martin. A compendium of his short stories and Novels written in his early years.

He has some Great Science Fiction and Horror Stories.

If you liked "Game Of Thrones" , then this is a MUST READ!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I've been listening to Van Halen's A Different Kind Of Truth, almost exclusively, since it's release back in February!

Status
Not open for further replies.