Westwego, LA Reptile & Exotic Pet Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Nov 14 - 15 at the Alario Center, 2000 Segnette Blvd...
Info: Alex Russell, 919-495-3233; gilaproductions.com
printed in the Reptiles magazine

Patsy

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
If you go to the Westwego show, wear your Forum t-shirt so I know you are from here.
Patsy

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irvine, CA
Not that I'll be at that show, but where can I get a tshirt to wear to the Pomona show in January?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I am in Colorado and am headed to Texas for a soccer tournament this weekend, so will not be in Westwego for the show, but I hope for your sake they have lots of different kinds of tortoises. The expo here in north Denver last month was very disappointing, with only one tortoise exhibit and that had pancake babies and leopards...:(

Hope you have fun!:D

Starry night

5 Year Member
I wish I had known about this show. I live in Baton Rouge. Maybe next time.

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
rad8ted92083 said:
K9KidsLove said:
Hi...Anybody planning on going to this show?
Patsy

Any pix of that Chihuahua heard yet??I would love to see them.Barb

Recently got a used camera from Turtletary and have pictures of Chihuahuas & tortoises. Just don't know how to post them. I am not very computer literate! Terry said he would teach me how to do it but I have been so busy I haven't had time to call him & chat. Hopefully next week one day I can get to it.
Patsy

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
K9KidsLove said:
Recently got a used camera from Turtletary and have pictures of Chihuahuas & tortoises. Just don't know how to post them. I am not very computer literate! Terry said he would teach me how to do it but I have been so busy I haven't had time to call him & chat. Hopefully next week one day I can get to it.
Patsy

If you've copied them to your computer already there's a sticky in the photos forum about how to do it: How to post pictures in your forum posts. I also posted in that thread a guide on how to use Google's Picasa to post photos: http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-5245-post-88564.html#pid88564

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have tenative plans as of this moment to attend the one in pomona in januarary.

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi...I wish there were more shows near me, but then maybe it is a good thing that there aren't!! Even if I don't get anything that is alive, I still enjoy looking. I do wish the expos around here had more supplies, ie, bulbs, fixtures, cage furniture, etc.
Thanks for the info. Kadaan. Too tired to try to get thru it now.
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.