Western Hermann hatchlings Chris Leone

Taylorlynn48

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
Greetings all!
I am looking forward to my male hatchling on the way. If you are looking for a hermann’s Chris Leone is the person to order from. He was great throughout the entire process and goes beyond with care instructions and all you need to know. You can find him on youtube as well. He has intros with Kamp Kenan in some videos. Check him out and his daily routines!
Check out Chris’s website to preorder your new baby if interested. He only has a few hatchlings left!

Sterant

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Albany, NY
I'm joking. I know him ;-)

Ink

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you Chris for your help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Greetings all!
I am looking forward to my male hatchling on the way. If you are looking for a hermann’s Chris Leone is the person to order from. He was great throughout the entire process and goes beyond with care instructions and all you need to know. You can find him on youtube as well. He has intros with Kamp Kenan in some videos. Check him out and his daily routines!
Check out Chris’s website to preorder your new baby if interested. He only has a few hatchlings left!
You're preachin' to the choir, Lynn. We all know and appreciate Chris!

OkAdiza

Virginia
Greetings all!
Yeah, he's great! I'm eagerly awaiting a hatchling from him too!

OkAdiza

Virginia
Do you know how long it takes to pick out our babies??
When did you preorder yours?
No, I don't. But I imagine it will depend on the species (and subspecies) you chose and when they lay eggs, also what type of pre-paid order you did and when you did that. I preordered a Burmese Star in September 2020. I did a deposit instead of full, so will likely be later in line than those who paid in full.

Taylorlynn48

Abington
No, I don't. But I imagine it will depend on the species (and subspecies) you chose and when they lay eggs, also what type of pre-paid order you did and when you did that. I preordered a Burmese Star in September 2020. I did a deposit instead of full, so will likely be later in line than those who paid in full.
I paid in full for my western hermann’s. He just got back to me that I should get him around June. (Or earlier if he hatches sooner) I am excited!

TortoiseSupply.com