Went to the pet shop for spare UVB strip, came back with a dwarf lop eared rabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
England
Well, the little (actually big fat) rabbit was so cute and A totally loved it. It needed rehoming, so was free only had to buy the rabbit home! It's black with brown smudges, and is on a diet as its previous owners fattened her up a bit :p

I must note i have never bought an animal on impulse before, and had been considering a rabbit of guinni pig when A was two anyway... pics to follow!

PS. Rabbit is nameless, any ideas? It's a female.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Thumper
Floppy
or wait to see its personality and call it 1 of the 7 dewarfs...cnt wait to c piks

xx

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I love that you rescued that bunny. Can't wait till you post pictures so I can show my boys. During the summer we would go over to the field across from us and feed the bunnies who lived there. I loved doing that I just hated it when people would come and take the babies. :)

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
RE: Went to the pet shop for spare UVB strip, came back with a dwarf lop eared rabbit

Daisy, Abigail, Smudge, Petunia, Gidget.

Wait, did you say it looks like a keebler dark chocolate cookie with dripping fudge stripes? She's a racer.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Sounds adorable =] I used to have pet bunnies when I was a kid..ahhh what memories =] We named them BW [because he was black and white] and Auburn [you can guess her color]

M

Maggie Cummings

I very much enjoyed the picture...but was looking for more! Are you going to litter box train her?

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
She is already house trained so i open her door in the morning and let her out later once Ava is in bed. If she has had enough she lies down or will just take herself back. I tend to find she never really wants to go back though so she is normally put back after a while. She never poos or wees on the carpet, will go back for that or will just hold it untill you put her back! Rabbits are pretty cleaver hu?!

Status
Not open for further replies.