Well, well, well some tortie is BUSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
Well, look what my boy Lou did today while I was at work......... I am sooo proud he dug his first hole!!! He is busted because he got into the garden behind a tomato plant which WAS fenced off by a picket fence, mowed right over that puppy and started digging. Of course there are plenty of other places to dig..... I didn't think he knew how!!! Yay Lou!!!! I am going to block it tomorrow, because there is a crazy dog that lives back there. So here he is in all his glory, I guess it was hard work because he crashed out cold at the scene of the crime!!!
S7306685.jpg

S7306686.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You know tortoises and digging kinda remind me of children. You know how when children are really little and you can't wait for then to learn to talk? Then they do talk and your so happy, excited, and proud. :) Doesn't take long til the child start repeating things it shouldn't :( and in front of those they really should not be repeating it to. :( Then you start to kinda wish the child would just be quiet. :rolleyes: Same thing applies to tortoises and learning to dig. :D Enjoy! :D

M

Maggie Cummings

We are so silly. I was so proud too when Abscess Nose dug his first burrow. He is only the size of my hand and 361 grams. So he's little and I was just a proud Mama...
Nice job Lou!

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Lol torts are so funny, I have a young male trying to mate with another male and in the end they both end up asleep with the other in the humping position asleep with his head resting on the other males back..

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
digging is a lot of work, and they sure do a heck of a job once they get started...

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
bikerchicspain said:
Lol torts are so funny, I have a young male trying to mate with another male and in the end they both end up asleep with the other in the humping position asleep with his head resting on the other males back..
That is soooo funny Yvonne!!!

Valerie B.

5 Year Member
My little one is working hard at digging underneath a plant. At least she's pointed away from the fence and back towards our yard. I love when she is just layed out looking totally pooped!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Thanks Valerie and JOy! We filled it up and he went right back. Now there is a board there. So hopefully he will find another spot! It sure looked like he enjoyed it. I don't care if he digs, just not under that part of the fence!

Status
Not open for further replies.