Welcome to the New Tortoise Forum!!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
OK Josh...

The site looks great...a HUGE improvement over the old one. Now, how do we view sent mail?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You never could view sent emails. The "Conversation" section will continue to show your dialog...at least mine does.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
:tort: Oh, I see! :confused: But, I have to admit, those o_O are some :( pretty strange :p smiley faces! :tort: :tort: :tort:

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
You never could view sent emails. The "Conversation" section will continue to show your dialog...at least mine does.
I always could see and refer back to sent messages...I meant PMs not email...sorry for the confusion.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
@DeanS hover over your "inbox" in the top right corner. You should be able to click on "Conversations" when the pop-up appears. This list will have all your sent and received conversations listed in chronological order. Also, thank you for the kind words above! :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Josh...you've outdone yourself. The NEW and IMPROVED TFO is fresh and all the gadgets work GREAT! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the image loader...about to kiss tinypic good-bye for good! And yes! I saw that about the conversation page! Bloody f-ing AWESOME! I plan to spend A LOT more time around here...it's fun again!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
You're signed in if you're posting! :) ;) :tort:

Tinkerbell

5 Year Member
Hi,
sorry if i sound stupid but have the app and its not working, have been trying for a few days now and nothing, please help.
thanks

kezilulu

Oh thank god there's a reason my app isn't working I thought you'd banned me or something when nothing came up lol
xXx

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Josh has this printed at the top of each page, "Thank you all for your patience in dealing with the TFO mobile app issues. I can assure you I am working on it diligently and will have the app back in full-force as soon as humanely possible! I will not leave you hanging - promise! In the meantime, please enjoy our NEW mobile- and tablet-friendly redesign. Thanks again for your patience and understanding! -- Josh"

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Are you planning to activate the links in our signatures?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It is one of the items on Josh's "to do" list

the links are no longer viable in the new format. You can change them in your own signature to be compatible with the new addresses of the threads in our new format. (I think) Try it and let me know

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
@Team Gomberg I thought some of you might be! It's got all the functionality - including our new GALLERY. The app (Tapatalk) can't offer that! :p :)

@DeanS basically what Yvonne said...

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Well, so far i have been on here about an hour or so today and i think it is really great so far!

One of the biggest things i have noticed is everything seems much faster and responsive!