Weird Sulcata Behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
A few weeks ago I moved my 3 baby Sulcatas from a sweater box to a 55g aquarium. I purchased a glass top for it, and my humidity levels have elevated to +70%. In fact there is so much humidity in the enclosure that it condensates on both ends of the tank (where the MVB/CHE don't evaporate it) and will run down the inside of it. Now here's the odd thing...
My Sullys have taken notice of the constant condensation and have now totally ignored their water bowl. What they are doing is "licking" the condensation on the tank. I'm going to take a video/picture of their new habit. It's pretty amazing to see. :)

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I wanna see it too, I love torty toungs :)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Tick tock.... tick tock.... :p I had to post something cause I was sitting on post number 666, I don't need that bad voodoo!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Sorry, sorry, sorry! Extremely LONNNNNG day! I committed a cardinal sin! I always tell my students not to procrastinate assignments until the last minute and THAT is exactly what I did myself. I had a 15 page paper due on NCLB (No Child Left Behind) and I waited until this afternoon to do it. It was assigned the 1st week of September! I'm a BAAAAAD BOYYYY :( I will post pics/vids asap... May have to wait until Sunday though... Another class tomorrow 8AM-3PM, mother's bday party, and finally finally finally the madness stops! Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.