Weird short true story.......definitely reptile related!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
This is a true story and while I've wondered if what we saw was real, for whatever reason, I never asked. Years ago in the late 90's, I was taking my 8 year old son from our local community pool up to the ball field for his practice. The distance was about 200 yards through the swim club grounds which gradually turned into thin woods before getting to the fields. It was at the edge of the trees that something caught my eye to the side. We watched as two young boys...maybe 6 and 10 were, well what it looked like they were trying to do was to set the swim club building on fire! I motioned for my son to remain quiet as we walked up on them while they were attempting to execute their dastardly plan.

As you can expect, both screamed like girls when I loudly asked them what they were doing, right? Wrong....these kids didn't even flinch! It was like they knew we were coming the whole time. Then the older boy got up and began to turn to face us as his little brother (apparently) followed suite....close to us, real close, they faced us.

Holy crap, both of them had vertical pupils with amber cornea's! Like my Caiman had! I would have died on the spot had the eyelids closed wrong too but when the older boy blinked, the pupil widened and then narrowed as it readjusted for the light!

They had weird voices too, very, very soft and VERY disarmingly said they were just messin.....then they just left!

I swear, I have interacted with what I believe to be "ghosts", the devil, God, woman and man.....and that was the eeriest thing I ever saw. My job 1 was to be a parent so my son and I "talked through it"....and decided that their family might have some odd genetic markers. That was good for him so an 8 yo can sleep.....but I think something else was at play...it just felt wrong.

Anyone ever see that before? Lizard/croc eyes on a person?

jeff

& for the record, I do not take any meds<LOL>

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
I assume a three letter government agency with no name knocked on your door at 0700 hours. Safe trip! Or somebody loves the 80's. V came out in 1984 and lizard eye contacts later in the 80's. Lastly it was NOVA weird ? up there very weird!