waterland tubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

james

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
any luck with these? i'm looking into tabletop tortoise set ups. this looks clean and easy. i'm looking at the small water and land tub. any suggestions, could i find something similar for cheaper?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
These are great! I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I agree with Yvonne. I have looked for something comparable but have found nothing.

RandyTaylor

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
i have a medium size waterland tub i use for our greek tortoises while indoors after purchasing it i found a heavy duty black rubbermade tub at our local feed store.it is not as long but does the job.i use it for my leopards in doors they are only 3 to 4 inchs long.i do like the waterland tubs,but they cost alot more.
Randy

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I have found a smaller black tub at Lowes it is in the area they have the cement. It is used I think, for mixing cement or grout. But it works great for a smaller tort and they do come in two sizes one. I will get the dimensions and post it here later. This evening.

james

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
san diego
Crazy1 said:
I have found a smaller black tub at Lowes it is in the area they have the cement. It is used I think, for mixing cement or grout. But it works great for a smaller tort and they do come in two sizes one. I will get the dimensions and post it here later. This evening.

perfect. ya the waterland tubs are very expensive, but if i sell my glass terrarium, it would make it easier. my other option is to get a wooden dinner table or coffee table, then attach 2x16's or something to the sides and ends.

james

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
san diego
this here might actually work. it's 63" long, 26 3/4 wide, and 6 3/4 tall. the only thing i'm worried about is height. $50 might be worth it. you would have to remove the wood in the middle, or cut some of it out.

52081_PE152384_S4.jpg

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Yard sales or flea markets are great places to find things like that.. I have recently seen shelving units in people front yards begging people to take them! So keep your eyes open and good luck!

Shellback

10 Year Member!
Norfolk , VA
Try Laguna they make pond stuff but I use thier basins for my tortoises and I love them for the money its more area
then normal and easy to clean about a dollar a gallon the only problem is you need to have a dealer order them try the web site google Laguna and Basins ok thiers three sizes

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.