Waterland tubs in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewback

5 Year Member
Does anyone know where I can get Waterland tubs in Texas? The local shops around here didn't even seem to know they existed. I am specifically looking for the small tortoise/land tub. I live in Austin but am willing to drive within reasonable distance (2 to 3 hours) to pick one up. Thanks.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
The only place I know is the NARBC reptile show in arlington. But it only happens a couple times a year so, sorry. Next one is Febuary I think.

Dewback

5 Year Member
I was actually at the NARBC show in Chicago last week and the spoke with the Waterland guy. He wasn't sure if he was going to the show in Arlington this year but told me to give him a call a little closer to the date. I was hoping to find one locally since shipping on those is considerable. I know there are plenty of places to buy them online.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Have you checked with a local pet store. Maybe they will order it for you along with one of their normal shipments. Then they wouldn't have to charge you an arm and a leg for shipping.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Dewback said:
I was actually at the NARBC show in Chicago last week and the spoke with the Waterland guy. He wasn't sure if he was going to the show in Arlington this year but told me to give him a call a little closer to the date. I was hoping to find one locally since shipping on those is considerable. I know there are plenty of places to buy them online.

Hmm yeah I imagine its that way for alot of vendors. Not a bunch was selling, too many snakes. The tables are expensive too. Might try wellingtons idea see if a pet store can order you one.

Dewback

5 Year Member
I did speak with two local reptile shops about it two weeks ago. One was completely clueless and wasn't very helpful and the other always seems helpful but never follows through. They say they are going to look into ordering something for me (even when I give them the company's contact info) but never do. I guess I will shoot the manufacturer an email or call him up in December or January to see if he is going to make it to Arlington this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.