Warning! Rodent haters stay away

yillt

Just a few bad quality pics of the boys:rolleyes::oops:

1452243883827.jpg 1452243909657.jpg 1452243936828.jpg 1452243959105.jpg 1452243978039.jpg 1452244027993.jpg 1452244047565.jpg 1452244116038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spud's_mum

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
Awee gorgeous!
I wanted rats but wasn't allowed as my parents didn't like their tails.
I was allowed gerbils as they have furry tails so I was allowed them.
Wouldn't change them though, I love the little guys!

They're so intelligent :)

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I know people who think tortoises are not reptiles as they say they don't like reptiles but love tortoises. Even saw a vet ad in a phone-book "we treat reptiles, birds, and tortoises".

So when you talk about rodent haters, but mean rats, well then it seems your about as good at these kinds of differentiations? yeah? Hamsters and G-Pigs, chinchillas, and squirrels are rodents, but they are not rats.

Rats hold a special place among the rodents. Been the cause of ten's of millions of human deaths. A first choice for human health research too.

I like them, but your post has something else written into it.

Prairie Mom

I know people who think tortoises are not reptiles as they say they don't like reptiles but love tortoises. Even saw a vet ad in a phone-book "we treat reptiles, birds, and tortoises".

So when you talk about rodent haters, but mean rats, well then it seems your about as good at these kinds of differentiations? yeah? Hamsters and G-Pigs, chinchillas, and squirrels are rodents, but they are not rats.

Rats hold a special place among the rodents. Been the cause of ten's of millions of human deaths. A first choice for human health research too.

...Or she's a 13 year old girl sharing photos of her favorite pets

Prairie Mom

They're adorable little fellas:D I'd love to know what you've named them?

yillt

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any offence. It won't let me change the title but maybe I can ask a moderator to do so

Prairie Mom

You're doing fine
Thank you very much.
They're called Bluey, Snowflake and Scooby.
Great names!:D I also thought it was a fun title. If you don't like rodents, look out, because here come tons of cute pics! -Awesome!:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Rats hold a special place among the rodents. Been the cause of ten's of millions of human deaths.

Well technically, the rats didn't kill anyone. They just haplessly carried the insect that carried "the death package". Right?

Or was Ben and Willard based on a true story? :)

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Well technically, the rats didn't kill anyone. They just haplessly carried the insect that carried "the death package". Right?

Or was Ben and Willard based on a true story? :)

And all those tens of thousands of tons of grain that lead to people starving, 'cuase all those farm production subsidized rats ate the food and fouled it.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
...Or she's a 13 year old girl sharing photos of her favorite pets

And didn't read about a choice animal for human health research. If your this tall, you may go on this ride. No controversial words used, just playing with ideas and concepts. Tens of millions of people have died at the hands of rats, Hundreds of millions of rats have died in medical research. Hamsters are rodents. Just ideas and concepts, don't be a 'hater'.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
And all those tens of thousands of tons of grain that lead to people starving, 'cuase all those farm production subsidized rats ate the food and fouled it.

I thought you were referring to "The Plague". Sorry.

When and where did the event you speak of happen? Stalin's Russia?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hamsters are rodents. Just ideas and concepts, don't be a 'hater'.

I hate hamsters. Little nocturnal noise making finger biters they are...

I love rats. I've had them continually since I was a little boy in the 80s'.