Wanting to adopt juvenile or older Sulcata or Leopard in San Antonio, Texas

Rachel Street

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Hey everyone out there in this virtual world, I am looking to adopt a juvenile or older Sulcata or Leopard tortoise in need. We live just north of San Antonio, Texas where it is favorable conditions for African tortoises. I have always been a turtle/tortoise lover and would rather adopt than buy :)

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
There are lots of tortoises on Craigslist in Texas. You could also try turtle rescue of Long Island. They are willing to ship to warmer climates. I wish you luck in finding a new family member.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
There is a tort that is looking for a home in CA. They just posted about him about 2 hours ago

Dillon D

Marble Falls, Texas
I have a sulcata tortoise that will be one next month. Unfortunately I am not able to be home as much to take care of him and need to find a new home for him. I live under two hours away from San Antonio so travel is no problem for me if you are interested.

Rachel Street

San Antonio, Texas
I have a sulcata tortoise that will be one next month. Unfortunately I am not able to be home as much to take care of him and need to find a new home for him. I live under two hours away from San Antonio so travel is no problem for me if you are interested.

Hey Dillon,

So sorry I am just now seeing this. Yes I am very interested if you still need a home. What is your adoption fee?

Thanks. Rachel

Trung6126

San Antonio Texas
Are your Tortoise still available for adoption please

tglazie

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, TX
That would be crazy if he was still available, but huge because it was seven years ago. I wonder if anyone has ever responded yes to an inquiry on an ad so aged. I'm almost positive the answer is no, but stranger things have happened.

T.G.

mac4u

Sugar Land
I have 2 sulcata tortoises the size of a adult hand. Is anybody interested in giving them a new home?

Katie11

Baker fl
Rabbitside in slab city ca posted about an adult Male sulcata that sounds amazing..look in the same section you posted in...it sounds to me yall would be a perfect match❤?