WANTED- Russian Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami The tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello, sorry about the previous post please disregard that. I am looking for a Russian tortoise:
It can be male or female, although I prefer it being a male...I would like it to be really young so nothing above 10. Thank you so much, it doesn't have to be in Austin just in the area...i'm willing to drive/pay for shipping. If you know anybody who breeds in this area please contact m by P.M. , or you yourself have one you would like to sell...

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Did you find one yet, Naomi? I am not getting rid of any, BUT wanted to tell you that I got several of mine from Craigslist... they are often listed in the 'pet' section of 'Community' (not searchable form the general search window, you have to click on 'pets' and then search there). One of mine was listed in the 'farm and garden' section of the 'for sale' stuff on Craigslist.

Good luck!

Nami The tortoise said:
Hello, sorry about the previous post please disregard that. I am looking for a Russian tortoise:
It can be male or female, although I prefer it being a male...I would like it to be really young so nothing above 10. Thank you so much, it doesn't have to be in Austin just in the area...i'm willing to drive/pay for shipping. If you know anybody who breeds in this area please contact m by P.M. , or you yourself have one you would like to sell...

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I see you have one already... so are you prepared to have two of everything? they generally dont get along...

Status
Not open for further replies.