Waiting for arrival

TaylorTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
I am so excited for the arrival of my new tortoise.
Anyone else waiting for a tortoise from Garden State Tortoise for the summer order?
My order is a summer order and I am expected to have him mid June which is just about now... or any day now.
I have never been so anticipated on receiving anything more than my new baby hatching.

:tort:

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
What are you getting?

Congcongtigas

Danville
I am so excited for the arrival of my new tortoise.
Anyone else waiting for a tortoise from Garden State Tortoise for the summer order?
My order is a summer order and I am expected to have him mid June which is just about now... or any day now.
I have never been so anticipated on receiving anything more than my new baby hatching.

:tort:

Hello,
Have you got any update regarding you order? I am waiting for mine as well. Hope Chris have his full recovery the soonest.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Has his full recovery? What do you mean

TaylorTortoise

Abington
I do not have an instagram. I however do Follow Chris on facebook.

Congcongtigas

Danville
Yup that's it. He was diagnosed with sepsis a week ago and just got home but still with restrictions and still needs to rest for full recovery. For sure he still needs to take medications at home.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
I understand the circumstances, I'm emailing back and forth with Casey and we already worked for a delivery for next week. I am excited!
As per Casey, Chris' wife, he's doing better as each day pass. Let's just hope he fully recover the soonest. We need to be more patient in waiting for our tortoises as every order may be delayedn