Voyage of the Golden Tortoise......

eric joranson

Location (City and/or State)
Cape Cod ;MA / Co.Bluffs; Iowa
a road trip of almost 1800 miles has found us back on the sandy beaches of Cape Cod; MA. With keeping up routines; the drive out took a little longer; but no changes in eating; or activity levels. Both indoors and outdoor enclosures are almost identical to ones in Iowa; so I don't think hes aware there has been a move. The only change is some of the beach grasses; which he loves; as well as all the wild roses. Growth spurt continues; and has gone from 238 grams to 600 grams in 9 weeks time. Sunlight is different; and his shell is turning a ivory white in places due to bleaching. Lots of new sights and smells seem to keep him well occupied and content. Internet connections is weak at the best of times; so I miss my nightly forum reads. But will check in when ever I can. Being 36 miles out on a sandbar in the middle of the North Atlantic; makes that a challenge. You guys are the best. My tortoise is thriving because of all your great advice.IMG_4820 (2).JPG IMG_4820 (2).JPG IMG_4915 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4961.JPG
    IMG_4961.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 17

Maitaimommy

Location (City and/or State)
Awesome pics and posts:)
Like you, I'm always on a new adventure.
My russian and I just finished a week long trip up and down the east coast! I'll keep checking your thread. Thank you:):tort:

Reserchbeforecommitment

10 Year Member!
I love this ongoing story, my 5 year old sulcata and I have so far lived in 6 different states together. It's challenging, but very interesting