Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Hey Everyone,
I'm happy with the real sense of community I feel we are developing here at TFO. I'm doing what I can to spread the word and it looks like you all are too. There have been a lot of new members generated by word of mouth and I greatly appreciate those who go out and encourage others to join the site.
At the bottom you'll find links to the plain fliers I've been distributing myself (with the help of poster: Spikethebest) and a picture showing what they look like. The left one is for posting in a pet store or similar place where people will be walking by. you can cut between the vertical words at the bottom so people can just rip off a little piece that says our site URL. The right fliers are for cutting up and distributing by hand or leaving scattered on a table at a show. If anyone is an artist (or feeling like an artist :) ) and would like to draw up new fliers or potential ads, please feel free to do so, you can email them to [email protected].
I am also considering online ads so if there are any computer design folks willing to help, let me know.
Thanks to everyone for being so friendly and so helpful.
Happy Tort Talkin'

Josh

Fliers:
attachment.php

left:View attachment tortposter.doc
right:View attachment tortflyer.doc
p.s. the dotted lines do not get printed

Attachments

• fliers.jpg
    fliers.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: