Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Yesterday I saw masks, anti bacterial cleaner, paper towels, toilet paper and bleach at my local Publix supermarket.
I also had my first "sit down" lunch at any restaurant in over 2 months.
It felt almost normal. Except that almost no one else was there and the the staff all had masks on.
We bought extra.
And made 3 meals out of it.

Attachments

• 20200523_132113.jpg
    20200523_132113.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
Yesterday I saw masks, anti bacterial cleaner, paper towels, toilet paper and bleach at my local Publix supermarket.
I also had my first "sit down" lunch at any restaurant in over 2 months.
It felt almost normal. Except that almost no one else was there and the the staff all had masks on.
We bought extra.
And made 3 meals out of it.
That must be nice, I’m trying to cut down on the food. It’s Really Hard.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our governor has set up a phone number for people to report price gouging. So I noticed that my store has stocked up on an off brand of T-paper that no one has heard of before, much less ever known how much it cost for comparison shopping, and the cardboard roll the paper is wound around is BIGGER than the normal T-paper roll. . . so less tissue for more money!

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
I did it...so can you! Set your mind toward success.
Yeah, I’m in a Calorie Deficit trying to cut down the fat. I do lift weights but that doesn’t help. I Eat whatever I want at whatever time.
And that’s the problem. I find it hard to stop eating all this Delicious Food. I think my daily calorie was around 4,000. I’m only 15.

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
I did it...so can you! Set your mind toward success.
Yeah, I’m in a Calorie Deficit trying to cut down the fat. I do lift weights but that doesn’t help. I Eat whatever I want at whatever time.
And that’s the problem. I find it hard to stop eating all this Delicious Food. I think my daily calorie was around 4,000. I’m only 15.
Eating is about all I HAVE been doing regularly.

How old are you?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Our governor has set up a phone number for people to report price gouging. So I noticed that my store has stocked up on an off brand of T-paper that no one has heard of before, much less ever known how much it cost for comparison shopping, and the cardboard roll the paper is wound around is BIGGER than the normal T-paper roll. . . so less tissue for more money!
You should spill the beans on em...I hated it when they changed the size of newspaper. I need the long type for bird poo paper...?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club

How old are you?
When I was your age, I ate a lot and even ate ice cream every night to try to gain weight so I'd be a perfect size for football.
But I stayed relatively thin and 6'2 "
Now, I'm 55 years old. I've shrunken to a bit under 6'1" and I've been overweight since i was about 26.
You can get away with things while you're young that will kick your butt later on.
Same thing with broken bones...
Every bone I ever broke that seemed to heal just fine....
All of them have returned in the form of aches and pains.
Take care of yourself now.
Thank yourself later.
I had decades of abusive self behavior and now every day is spent in different levels of pain and discomfort.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Yesterday we had nasty riots in Portland led by antifa...riot in Salem with damage... riot in Eugene and a f'ing peaceful demonstration here in lowly Corvallis with signs and abt 3000 social distanced and masked crowd...way to go Corvallis!!!
It's too obvious that Rodney King taught us nothing...
I was arrested in May of 1995...meaning I was 70 years old...I am 5'6" and 118 lbs and use a cane...the cop grabbed my hood, swinging me around...then body slammed me to the ground, face plant...then jumped on me with a knee in the small of my back...I was not resisting...but there is a kind of reaction you get when you are being unfairly manhandled and it looks like you are fighting back...but I think it is more of a protection reaction rather then resisting....but no matter what that reaction is/was...I did get a resisting arrest too...but I really wasn't...
Stories like this really embarrass my sister...but I am me and these odd stories and experiences are a part of who I am...unfortunately...lol
and now 5 years later the damage to the small of my back is major pain...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yesterday we had nasty riots in Portland led by antifa...riot in Salem with damage... riot in Eugene and a f'ing peaceful demonstration here in lowly Corvallis with signs and abt 3000 social distanced and masked crowd...way to go Corvallis!!!
It's too obvious that Rodney King taught us nothing...
I was arrested in May of 1995...meaning I was 70 years old...I am 5'6" and 118 lbs and use a cane...the cop grabbed my hood, swinging me around...then body slammed me to the ground, face plant...then jumped on me with a knee in the small of my back...I was not resisting...but there is a kind of reaction you get when you are being unfairly manhandled and it looks like you are fighting back...but I think it is more of a protection reaction rather then resisting....but no matter what that reaction is/was...I did get a resisting arrest too...but I really wasn't...
Stories like this really embarrass my sister...but I am me and these odd stories and experiences are a part of who I am...unfortunately...lol
and now 5 years later the damage to the small of my back is major pain...
Yea. It's not just a black persons problem. I'm a little old white woman. Some people are yellow or brown. I've met a lot of really nice peace officers. But I've also had some kinda officers that treated me like a piece of dirt too...it would be like enacting a law to make people behave themselves and that ain't gonna happen. They sure got scared with the virus though. Maybe they'll wash their hands more often while they're out there rioting.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
As if the virus wasn't enough, they're currently rioting and burning Atlanta down. I cannot believe what im seeing on the news right now not to far from me.
I hope all the idiots slowed down. Atlanta is such a pretty city. Why do that? and burn everything your people managed to establish all these years. I'll bet there's a lot of musicians heartbroken. Or hopefully it didn't go that bad.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I had to leave my new job due to my back.
(I don't know why I thought I could do a 40 hour a week job)
Today at Walmart MARKETPLACE I saw that the paper isle was fully stocked with paper towels and toilet paper of all brands.
The meat was fully stocked and I bought pork and beef to make chili and a lot of fruit.
I then managed to re apply fiberglass resin to both of the pools in my primary Redfoot pen.
But after I took a shower, I was DONE.
I fell asleep at 4.
Its 9 now.
My life is getting rediculous.