Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You think the COVID-19 can cause a impact on Reptiles? Since they aren’t mammals or have a different effect
No.
But 24 hours ago, it "couldn't" effect dogs or cats, either.
I seriously doubt that it would end up infecting anything but mammals

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
Has it impacted your life?
cats and dogs have carried coronavirus forever , if it becomes able to pass between humans , cats and dogs it will impact everyones life ........... as far as human life , economics and number of lives impacted , this appears to be is a bigger f*** up than chernobyl , three mile island , the exxon valdez , fukushima or the horizon oil spill ........ i believe the US chamber of commerce estimates 25% of small businesses in the US will not reopen ...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
cats and dogs have carried coronavirus forever , if it becomes able to pass between humans , cats and dogs it will impact everyones life ........... as far as human life , economics and number of lives impacted , this appears to be is a bigger f*** up than chernobyl , three mile island , the exxon valdez , fukushima or the horizon oil spill ........ i believe the US chamber of commerce estimates 25% of small businesses in the US will not reopen ...
Yeah.
And no end in sight.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My daughter has a very slow growing lymphoma. Found out about it about a year or so ago. She works in an elementary school cafeteria, and they prepare 1000 meals a day, with 2000 on Thursdays because they're off Fridays. Even though school is not in session, they still provide the free meals.

I've asked her a couple times if she wanted a few masks, as I have several that I bought for dust protection. She always says no. But this a.m. I got an email from her saying she has finally realized how serious this covid-19 thing is and she has emailed to her boss that after spring break she won't be going back to work, but rather she'll be sheltering at home.

My female kitten needs to have her spay surgery stitches removed, but I can't do it without an extra set of hands to hold her still. Until my daughter has been home for two weeks with no symptoms, I don't want to ask her (she's been in contact with all those germy school children), and I'm not friendly with my neighbors. There IS an 83 year old neighbor across the street from me, but she lives with her son and his wife, who are still going out into the germy world. I never ever thought I would be in a situation like this. Even way back in the 40s when my mom had polio and our house was quarantined with a big red sign on the door, it wasn't like this.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My daughter has a very slow growing lymphoma. Found out about it about a year or so ago. She works in an elementary school cafeteria, and they prepare 1000 meals a day, with 2000 on Thursdays because they're off Fridays. Even though school is not in session, they still provide the free meals.

I've asked her a couple times if she wanted a few masks, as I have several that I bought for dust protection. She always says no. But this a.m. I got an email from her saying she has finally realized how serious this covid-19 thing is and she has emailed to her boss that after spring break she won't be going back to work, but rather she'll be sheltering at home.

My female kitten needs to have her spay surgery stitches removed, but I can't do it without an extra set of hands to hold her still. Until my daughter has been home for two weeks with no symptoms, I don't want to ask her (she's been in contact with all those germy school children), and I'm not friendly with my neighbors. There IS an 83 year old neighbor across the street from me, but she lives with her son and his wife, who are still going out into the germy world. I never ever thought I would be in a situation like this. Even way back in the 40s when my mom had polio and our house was quarantined with a big red sign on the door, it wasn't like this.
I wish you lived close to me. I'd would love to help you and visit.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio

have you called the vet ? how it's done here is you call make an appt. or tell them when you'll be there , you stay in your car , they come out and they take your animal , you wait in your car ……….

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
have you called the vet ? how it's done here is you call make an appt. or tell them when you'll be there , you stay in your car , they come out and they take your animal , you wait in your car ……….
Here also.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
one of my vet's employees reported out sick and because the vet doesn't know what the sickness is he has stopped all contact.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Here, my vet is doing a curbside thing. 'So far' They come out and get them. Razberri and Dilly. Razberri is getting a nail manicure. Dilly is getting a senior checkup. We'll see. So I'm sure your vet will consider his surgery patient essential.