Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have some masks I bought to wear for when I was doing dusty Weedeater or mowing, and I've never used them. Trouble is what good will a mask do if I don't have eye protection.
Don't eye glasses count at all?
Like the masks, they seem better than nothing....If some idiot sneezed right in your face.
I have about a dozen full coverage motorcycle helmets......

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've been working on a back-up plan should TP stay off the shelves and I finally run out. It involves 3-times a week doses of Imodium anti-diarrhea medicine. In the past, it has locked up my bowels so efficiently, that when you finally go, it's as hard as a slab of granite, and there's really nothing to wipe...however, I'm having trouble getting my wife onboard with the idea.
Well...ur not a horder butt. If you have an extra spray bottle, as I'm sure you do cause you have a turdess, you have a mini bidet available...?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Out here in Las Vegas, about half the shelfs are empty in grocery stores. We are missing a lot of the stuff like Paper Products, Rice, Beans, Bottled Water. It was just dry goods but now shortages are starting to creep into fresh foods. No Russell Potatoes when we went to the grocery store today.

This whole thing seems crazy like I’m living in a war zone or the zombie apocalypse. The only disease traveling faster than the coronavirus right now is mass hysteria it seems.

I feel like I’m gonna have to start hoarding to defend myself against the mass hoarders. I need to order dog food tomorrow as I’m concerned about that running out and I need to see if I can get distilled water from one of those water stores.

I’m also starting to get concerned as my wive is suppose to give birth in about 4 weeks. Scary times to be having a baby if things get worse.
I saw this and decided to send you and your family electronic hugs and prayers. It's close. Boy or girl?⛅

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Like the masks, they seem better than nothing....If some idiot sneezed right in your face.
The solution is not to allow anybody that freakin close to you...Somebody could NEVER get close enuf to sneeze on me...ugh...

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
They're arresting people leaving their houses and I have to carry a letter from my company stating im an essential worker to go to work. This does not feel right.......
This is such bull. There’s only 15 days left of our supposedly quarantine here in Nevada. Our stay at home order is supposed to happen tonight. They have to give people a few days before they start enforcing, then the can start restricting movement after lets say 5 days (maybe they feel thats ok). So a stay home order for 10 days? In that 10 days are they openly going to extend our shut down?

Fine Americans for living. Solo people running, walking dogs, family’s walking OUTDOORS no contact. Oh is it the Airborne risk!!? Guess we will just live in fear of our atmosphere from now on huh. I hope lawyers have a field day when the world is back.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
i did , it was just a stupid spur of the moment thought/post....... kinda bad taste after the fact...…... nursing homes do need to be vigilant ..... the one in washington was negligent and I believe will not be the norm ….. ..........
Actually I feel that many nursing homes are negligent... super sad... their fed crap and always have infections. For example, my grandfather was at a nice facility in CA and he constantly had urinary tract infections due to care.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
This is such bull. There’s only 15 days left of our supposedly quarantine here in Nevada. Our stay at home order is supposed to happen tonight. They have to give people a few days before they start enforcing, then the can start restricting movement after lets say 5 days (maybe they feel thats ok). So a stay home order for 10 days? In that 10 days are they openly going to extend our shut down?

Fine Americans for living. Solo people running, walking dogs, family’s walking OUTDOORS no contact. Oh is it the Airborne risk!!? Guess we will just live in fear of our atmosphere from now on huh. I hope lawyers have a field day when the world is back.
Well alrighty Nevada governor just extended the shut down until April 30th. So we get another stimulus check next month? Over 3 million getting unemployment and stimulus checks.... ? Whats next.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well alrighty Nevada governor just extended the shut down until April 30th. So we get another stimulus check next month? Over 3 million getting unemployment and stimulus checks.... ? Whats next.
What's next?
$20 for bread and $75,000 Toyotas.
Print more money and it's all worth less money.
It makes my happy that I don't have kids.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I went to the hospital today....they made me take off my mask and gloves...my scarf made into a mask, with a skull on it...and my Dale Earnhardt gloves...they said wear a mask and gloves for my appt...so I did...what the heck...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hello from the Uk, we cant go out and all schools are closed, only one person in the shop from one household its all quite crazy really. Love having the tortoises to keep me company
I've kind of paid less attention to my "yard pets".
I've got no energy at all.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hello from the Uk, we cant go out and all schools are closed, only one person in the shop from one household its all quite crazy really. Love having the tortoises to keep me company
Please keep is up to date.
We need more world coverage so that we can better compare the situation.

Relic

Here
I currently find a ray of normalcy in puttering around the yard each day. The plants are greening-up and blooming just like every other year. The birds are singing their hearts out. The box turtles are emerging with the typical dirt clods on their shells. The goldfish are getting active again and darting around. The dogs are chasing squirrels as they run along the top of the fence. It's like a world-within-a-world, where life is untouched by this virus, and is carrying on just like every previous year that I've lived here. It's both great and humbling to be able to retreat out there from the daily onslaught of sad news...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I currently find a ray of normalcy in puttering around the yard each day. The plants are greening-up and blooming just like every other year. The birds are singing their hearts out. The box turtles are emerging with the typical dirt clods on their shells. The goldfish are getting active again and darting around. The dogs are chasing squirrels as they run along the top of the fence. It's like a world-within-a-world, where life is untouched by this virus, and is carrying on just like every previous year that I've lived here. It's both great and humbling to be able to retreat out there from the daily onslaught of sad news...
I've been spending a lot of time sitting on the porch with my dog.