Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Speaking of being nice,. . .

I'm a loner, and I appreciate my aloneness. And it always amazes me when someone is nice to me because I feel like I'm the ugly troll who lives under the bridge.

Yesterday I got an email from an acquaintance in SoCal offering to send me animal supplies if I need any, and an hour or so ago someone I used to know in the turtle club here called me asking if she could go to the produce store for me and letting me know she's willing to be at my beck and call.

It's heartwarming to know I'm on people's minds!
I'm know I'm not the only one here that is actually quite fond of you.
I think that your self perception is wrong.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
i am a firm believer in natural immunities ........Use to never vaccinate our dogs , then we got to a point where we gave them every vaccine known to man , 5way , 6 way , 9 way ...... then we ended up at a point where we minimally vaccinate them ……… I’d always vaccinate the puppies….. when mono-valent vaccines were more easily available i used them 2 weeks apart , I’d give them distemper measles at 6weeks and parvo at 8 weeks , I’d not vaccinate them again until after 12 weeks with parvo and distemper , I’d never give them another vaccination for the rest of their lives aside from rabies as adults ……… I never vaccinate the adult dogs , I believe the pups shedding virus from their vaccinations must have immunized the adults , or their immunities from their puppy shots were lifetime……. I had one litter one time get coronavirus , none of the adults were noticeably affected by it …….. I’ve had one dog with an allergy in my life , was a pup that got vaccinated like every 2 weeks , or whatever they used to recommend , with 5 way,6way , 9way vaccines like 4-5 times ……….. I’ve never had a dog get hepatitis , adeno or parvo , and that not a couple dogs , or isolated dogs , it's like 60 in my lifetime with free run to the outside 24/7/365 ……..
Mark1 I'm with you. You will have to look this up ZenHarper, but we in the medical community were warned years and years ago that giving the Chickenpox vaccine to children would eventually create a Shingles epidemic and sure enough it has. In the past when children developed Chickenpox, a mild childhood virus for most, they would inadvertently boost the adults in the family including the grand-parents. This helped prevent Shingles later in life. Now we have an epidemic of Shingles in adults and the younger children too. When an adult comes in contact with a child who has been given the Chickenpox vaccine or an adult who has been given the Shingles vaccine they now have a much greater probability of developing Shingles. We also see a large group of adults vaccinated with the Shingles vaccine who develop Shingles for life. Not fun.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I don't know if retired people, like me, are eligible to receive the check from the President's stimulus package, but if I am, I'd like to know who I can give mine to where it can do the most good. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yvonne, Keep it and put it in your savings, because I promise you that you and your Tortoises will need it soon.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No fever going on 3 days.
Tomorrow I'm planning on going on my walk that I usually do every morning.
Should be ok. That park is more or less abandoned on a regular day. And we're on lockdown.

Our community Parks here in Southern Calif. are all closed off and no one can enter them.

JMM

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
We are in lock down in MA. Nothing other than grocery, liquor and hardware stores are open. Shelves are similarly empty. Figure out what you need for a month or more to minimize your need to go out. Online sources (Chewy, Mazuri, and food warehouse sites--just google your items) are good for essentials, including TP--split large quantities with neighbors--just expect to wait 1-2 weeks plus for delivery.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Our community Parks here in Southern Calif. are all closed off and no one can enter them.
Here in Baltimore, someone removed the basketball hoops from the backboards overnight. The park has no gates to lock. Or somebody just needed some hoops, wouldn't the first time they have gone missing.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Why do you think these sources are to be trusted? What makes this information correct?
Thanks for speaking up on this topic.

I don't trust someone who tells me to trust the media and the government. Human history and our current history is rife with examples of the evils of governments and their propaganda machines. They are not to be trusted, and the people who founded this country knew it all too well. Those who don't know their history...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We are in lock down in MA. Nothing other than grocery, liquor and hardware stores are open. Shelves are similarly empty. Figure out what you need for a month or more to minimize your need to go out. Online sources (Chewy, Mazuri, and food warehouse sites--just google your items) are good for essentials, including TP--split large quantities with neighbors--just expect to wait 1-2 weeks plus for delivery.
Oh..so ma...considers liquor stores essential? That's good because the hoarders will stock pile it and not share otherwise.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mark1 I'm with you. You will have to look this up ZenHarper, but we in the medical community were warned years and years ago that giving the Chickenpox vaccine to children would eventually create a Shingles epidemic and sure enough it has. In the past when children developed Chickenpox, a mild childhood virus for most, they would inadvertently boost the adults in the family including the grand-parents. This helped prevent Shingles later in life. Now we have an epidemic of Shingles in adults and the younger children too. When an adult comes in contact with a child who has been given the Chickenpox vaccine or an adult who has been given the Shingles vaccine they now have a much greater probability of developing Shingles. We also see a large group of adults vaccinated with the Shingles vaccine who develop Shingles for life. Not fun.
Thanks again. I was advised to give my brother the shingles vaccine at 60 years because he actually went through shingles. I can't bring myself to do it

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yep.
Volunteer park is gated up and closed.
But we found one nearer to home that was still open and was also more or less abandoned.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes. Same here. Yavonne is a favorite of mine...as well with others here. She helped me with information and support I desperately needed.
[/QUOTE]
She seems genuinely friendly and helpful.
Either one of those would qualify.;)

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I hope you can open this and watch. The video starts at 1 minute. This is full of all kinds of independent science.

TRUMP VS FAUCI: BATTLE OF AGENDAS
TRUMP VS FAUCI: BATTLE OF AGENDAS While fear and uncertainty spread across the globe, The HighWire exposes a battle of agendas raging at our highest levels o...
youtu.be

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
West Virginia
You have much more to fear from the regular flu. It kills people 10 times the rate of COVID-19 EACH AND EVERY YEAR. You don't see them shutting down the world every flu season do you. They just aren't telling you this. Look it up ZenHerper, I'm not pulling your leg. Social distancing is the beginning of creating a lifestyle where people will have to fear each other. The high rate of hospitalization that you are quoting comes from the fact that only the very, very sick are being tested. They are dying WITH Coronavirus not from Coronavirus. They are dying from pneumonia just like from the flu. Cases of the flu are actually super, super low when actually tested. They die from pneumonia WITH the flu. Our country only has 1 hospital bed for every 1000 citizens. Japan and South Korea have 12 beds for every 1000.
Where in the heck do you get your numbers. How is your spreading fear of the government ok but the so called government propaganda bad. Please stop pretended this isn't serious. If we can't trust any of the figures out there we can't trust yours either.