Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I found some toilet paper today.
Limit one pack per customer.
The grocery store is only allowing 20 customers in the store at a time and there is a long line.
Everyone is wearing gloves. Almost everyone has some sort of mask on.
Unfortunately, its beginning to feel normal.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Someone on FACEBOOK mentioned the lack of bird activity here in this part of SE Florida.....
And I think he's correct.
Maybe it's paranoia?
Maybe we have too much time on our hands?
I see no birds.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I found some toilet paper today.
Limit one pack per customer.
The grocery store is only allowing 20 customers in the store at a time and there is a long line.
Everyone is wearing gloves. Almost everyone has some sort of mask on.
Unfortunately, its beginning to feel normal.
I went to Walmart today and there was a whole family of four wearing gas masks shopping.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know for a fact I have been exposed twice at work already. So far no symptoms and I am watching carefully, but back to work I will go on Monday
There is also quite a story to be told about my wifes job/management.
Same thing as yours. But some if the information is still confidential.
Many people have been unnecessarily and inexcusably exposed and possibly infected.
Including her.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
I just saw a little thing on the nightly news saying that in June, the US POSTAL SERVICE may suspend all deliveries of domestic mail.
That would seriously suck.
It only April and my neighbors and myself have not seen a mail truck or a mail person in over 5 days. Our neighborhood post office had an employee test positive for Corona Virus, they've lock the doors and won't answer the phone. Call the main office, downtown Baltimore and they took the complaint.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
It only April and my neighbors and myself have not seen a mail truck or a mail person in over 5 days. Our neighborhood post office had an employee test positive for Corona Virus, they've lock the doors and won't answer the phone. Call the main office, downtown Baltimore and they took the complaint.
Oh, boy.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know for a fact I have been exposed twice at work already. So far no symptoms and I am watching carefully, but back to work I will go on Monday
This WACK A MOLE exposure will just prolong the length of time this crap goes on

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
4 people in my wifes building tested positive for COVID-19.
So the geniuses in charge sent all of the workers from that building....Already exposed....To the MAIN building downtown.
What do you know? 2 more cases and no access to PPE.
Now that EVERYONE is good and well saturated in sickness.....They've all been told to return home. (FOR A WEEK)
This is an example of the crap going on here.
Hopefully your local government doesn't have it's head so far up it's own rear.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
i don't believe they're clueless , i believe they know what needs done , and what can't be done ......I believe the prevailing idea is to prolong the length of time over which people become exposed , the longer the better , as frightening as that is ……as it stands now I believe exposure is the only cure …….... I don't believe this goes away without a lifetime vaccine , which is doubtful ……... it becomes less dangerous when everybody has been exposed to it and survived , or they have a yearly vaccination and proven treatments , such as anti-virals ……..it's highly doubtful this is going to disappear ever, hopefully it's seasonal ..........i'm sure the government knows this ……… the science is full of conjecture ……... china's government made a horrible error and put a serious hurting on this world ......... parvo in dogs was similar , it made it's way around the world in like 6 months , was very contagious , very deadly , like 10% in adult dogs and 90% in puppies , the virus could live on surfaces for months ...... it's still around and really not an issue , the vets used to make you keep a suspected case in the car and then bring them in the backdoor , most wild animals like raccoons , coyotes carry it , most dogs are immune to it from exposure .........

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
i don't believe they're clueless , i believe they know what needs done , and what can't be done ......I believe the prevailing idea is to prolong the length of time over which people become exposed , the longer the better , as frightening as that is ……as it stands now I believe exposure is the only cure …….... I don't believe this goes away without a lifetime vaccine , which is doubtful ……... it becomes less dangerous when everybody has been exposed to it and survived , or they have a yearly vaccination and proven treatments , such as anti-virals ……..it's highly doubtful this is going to disappear ever, hopefully it's seasonal ..........i'm sure the government knows this ……… the science is full of conjecture ……... china's government made a horrible error and put a serious hurting on this world ......... parvo in dogs was similar , it made it's way around the world in like 6 months , was very contagious , very deadly , like 10% in adult dogs and 90% in puppies , the virus could live on surfaces for months ...... it's still around and really not an issue , the vets used to make you keep a suspected case in the car and then bring them in the backdoor , most wild animals like raccoons , coyotes carry it , most dogs are immune to it from exposure .........
To be honest.
For myself, I'd like to just get it and be done with it.
But I'm also not very likely to die from it.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Yeah I was in a zone of our ER in the morning and by afternoon 2 walls were installed with a door about to be fitted! Went from a “Warm Zone” to a Hot containment by lunch!