video of zenna enjoying her butt rubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
This is a video I took a couple of days ago of Zenna loving her unusual butt rubs...enjoy and please give me some input as to why she may be doing this.

Thanks

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think she does it, because she doesn't really realize you are doing it, so she is trying to get herself scratched all over. Someone posted a video just a couple days ago. Their tort did the same thing but on a branch or something. It's too cute though when they do that. Like a cute tortoise down and dirty dance:D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I've tried this on my tortoises, and all my box turtles and none of them do this. I think it's so cute.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
terryo said:
I've tried this on my tortoises, and all my box turtles and none of them do this. I think it's so cute.

I admit after I saw another video like this, I tried scratching my guys butts.... They didn't seem to notice ...lol

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Too cute!! I tried doing that to my torts but I don't get any reaction.. except my sulcata gets bothered by it and hides in his shell or moves forward fast. One time he felt itchy so he rubbed his shell against me leg.. I thought that was cute but it didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.