Very Sad Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
My golden greek Willow died in the middle of the night. I'm very sad but am glad she isn't suffering anymore.

I never talked much on here about her health issues. All I'm going to say right now is there has been something wrong since the day i got her and although i went to many vets no one could figure out what was wrong with her.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
HtVic said:
I am sorry
what was wrong with him?

No one was really sure. She was to small to do a blood test. The best, and probably true, guess was that it was kidney failure.

Thanks everyone.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Honey you and Willow tried so so hard....I am so very heartbroken with you as well as for you.....rest in peace little baby....

EKLC

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so hard to handle unexplainable health issues, when you would literally do anything to make it right.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
Thanks all.

EKLC said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so hard to handle unexplainable health issues, when you would literally do anything to make it right.
I'm glad you wrote this because it's exactly how i felt when she was struggling.

EKLC

5 Year Member
HipsterTorts said:
Thanks all.

EKLC said:
I'm glad you wrote this because it's exactly how i felt when she was struggling.

its not as hard when you realize that you only feel bad because you miss her and dreaded this happening for so long, and that she's in a better place and appreciates the care you've given.

pk2610

5 Year Member
Sarah,

So sorry for your loss. I remember talking to you months ago last year since we both have babies that did not gain any weight. Well, my baby died when he was 4 months old and stayed so tiny at the end. You have tried your best to take care of her and sometimes it just does not mean to be. Just think that there is no more pain and suffering for the poor baby. - Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.