Very sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
Oh no, I hope that you find your tort! What state are you located in? The cities don't sound familiar to me, I live in Florida. I pray that you get your tort back! That is my biggest concern when I will have to start to leave Bowser outside at night. I probably wont sleep the first week that I do this... Please keep us updated!!!

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
I'm sorry to hear of the lost/escaped tortoise. I'd definitely put up pictures and call the vets/authorities, as others suggested. I wish you the best of luck getting him back!

jdub

5 Year Member
San Gabriel an Rosemead is located in California. I try to keep low key about my torts but kids often try to scale the 6 foot high cmu block walls. I keep them in the garage at night now. These kids don't seem to be scared...

martinfre

5 Year Member
Cologne, Germany
i have a question about your garden and your enclosure. is it possible to see it, when you walk along the street? in germany we have normally the garden behind the house.

i never thought about steeling a tortoise before. but i can imagine, that this pet could be very interesting for a kid.

jdub

5 Year Member
The gates are locked and the pen isn't visible from the front. I had a talk with a neighbor that had rabbits. He said his rabbits were recently stolen too. Sad to say...we have a couple bad apples in this neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.