Very Sad, big loss for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Terry, I cried when I read your post :( I am so very sorry for the loss of your old friend. It seems the others were also sad.

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Terry, I am so sorry for your loss. I have seen pictures of your garden and know how well you care for your turtles, so I know she had an awesome 33 yrs.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thank you all so very much. I took out the small water pond, and scrubbed it with bleach and water, and I emptied the big pond and ran water through it all day to make sure it was clean, I also put the sprinkler on the whole garden for two hours.......just in case. Today I gave everyone lots of worms for a treat and everyone came out to eat and wonder around today. I picked each one up and they all look OK. I'm just at a loss about this whole thing. I called the woman who had Nora for the two Summers that I was renovating my yard, and she said that she didn't want to upset me, but the last Summer she had her, she had a bad eye infection, and it took a while to clear up, but after that she was fine. I don't know...nothing makes sense. We wrapped her up in a towel, and put her in a plastic bag, and buried her in the cemetery with my son. I was praying we didn't get arrested, but people just thought we were planting flowers. My other children wanted her to be with him.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Miss Terry , My thoughts to you during this time, but none~the less I know that boxie" was given the best 33 years of its life. So with that in mind, you gave a wonderful creature , a life of love and caring which in my book is a day to day "outlook" on what life is all about. So my hats off to you and a warm smile ...
with great memories and stories to share...as we all grow old.Keep with happy thoughts and new adventures.......

Peace ~
JD~:)

Status
Not open for further replies.